Lack of sleep and unhealthy lifestyle can damage your health. It will also make you feel uninspired and lazy all day. Sleep hygiene is a behavioral and environmental factors that affect your sleep. Here are the best ways to make your bedroom to be more healthy as well as treat the sleep disorder problems, as reported by Boldsky.
1. Slept a few hours after dinner. Do not sleep when the stomach is empty or after a meal! Dinner should be done 2-3 hours before bedtime. Make sure you choose snacks that are easy to digest and healthy for the body.
2. Make a bedtime routine to have a healthy sleep. Stay asleep and wake up at the time you specify to help maintain healthy sleep habits. Avoid flexibility as it leads to improper sleep time. Make sure you also get a nap time for 30-45 minutes while it is free to work.
3. Make sleep more restful atmosphere by making the body feel more comfortable. Give a slight pressure on your eye by reducing the light in the room, not watching TV or working with a computer or laptop. Read your favorite novel to relax and make a more calm mood during sleep. For most people, sleep disorders can be controlled by reading novels before bed.
4. Reducing noise in the home. Noise makes it difficult to get a good sleep. All people need to feel more relaxed before bed.
5. Do not consume caffeine 5-6 hours before bedtime. Caffeine can cause sleep problems and keep you awake for 10-12 hours.
6. Avoid drinking liquids such as juice or excessive water before bed. Habits that can make you urinate frequently at night can disrupt your sleep.
7. To treat sleep disorders, not to consume alcohol before bed. Many people think that alcohol may help you sleep easier. But because of the alcohol, the quality and quantity of your sleep can actually be reduced. Nor should smoke before bed because the nicotine in tobacco causes sleep problems.
8. Try to do some breathing exercises or yoga before bed. This exercise can relax the muscles, the body and mind to get healthy sleep and sleep disorders cure.
That's eight ways to make your bedroom a more healthy and treating sleep disorders problems. Remember, lack of sleep can lead to many problems, especially loss of focus and energy.